Sunday 8 November 2009

Can I be a bit Emotional today??

I am feeling lonely today. I feel so depressed. I miss someone terribly. I want him back to my arms. I want to kiss and hug him once more. And its too painful knowing that it will never happen again. Knowing that makes me almost dying. I am crying right now...cant help it. Too much emotions running in me right now. How i wish i can still be with him. How i wish i can tell him how much I love him. How I wish i can tell him how much he makes me happy...how i wish..wish.. and only just a wish.....

Does anyone believes in "true love"? I do. Because that's what I am feeling for someone else. And too painful knowing that I let my true love slipped away from me. I mean, i did not "just" let him slipped away from me. I did my best to keep him. I did everything and anything I can for him to stay. But he still went away. I dont want to let him do that, but if setting him free would makes him happy i would be glad to set him free even though its almost killing me. They say, if you love someone set him free. But setting him free doesn't mean you dont love him. But because you love him so much for wanting him to be happy. He said, I am really such a nice girl. He also said, I am a perfect and great girlfriend. But why he still went away from me if that's true, isn't it?? Its been almost 2 months since that painful goodbyes. But still feels like it happens few hours ago. That's how hard i am suffering right now. But I am doing anything to keep my mind busy for something else. But when I am feeling alone like this, right now, can't help but to cry over and over again. Mostly, in the middle of the night. Where everything is very peaceful and quite. I am also quitely crying in my bed and thinking of him. Crying because I am terribly missing him so much. Everything that we've shared together. The laughters, sweetness, cuddling, funny jokes, driving somewhere, great talks, pillow fighting, dancing together, watching movies, eating chocolates, window shopping, hearing him snorring sometimes, everything. But the most memorable was waking up in the morning seeing the first person who means a lot to me. Hearing him saying "i love you so much" that's the most wonderful words i ever heard. Makes my heart skip a beat. Makes my whole world turn into the most wonderful and perfect world. In short, makes me the most happiest woman in the world. But suddenly, i woke up that everything is not perfect. Its only a dream. A dream that I had wish its not only a dream. A dream that I had hoped I wouldn't be awake forever. But i did. Now, im really awake and its really a dream. A really nice and wonderful dream from before.

If the words "i love you" was the most wonderful words I ever heard, what about knowing that hedont love you anymore?? What about that?? That's the most painful one. A very painful one.

I have to accept it and move on no matter what. But i really love him. I really do. He's my true love.. and its not that easy to forget your true love. Maybe never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment gives a huge smile in my heart ^__^