Thursday 5 November 2009

Snowy time ^__^



I haven't slept good last night -__- I slept around 2am in the morning and woke up at 6.30 to start my day working.. I would like to sleep longer, but i can do that after I had post my blog here ^__^ I am always thankful that even though i haven't get enough sleep i still have the chance to wake up strongly and ready to face the world with a smile in my face and in my heart ^__^

When i opened my window this morning i was so amazed with the snow falling from the sky. I smiled and said to myself "this is it! new life again..new hopes..and new challenges to come. Be strong and face it bravely. You can do it girl!" ^__^ then i look at myself in the mirror and say again "hmm..you dont look bad, you can get over him..move on and look on the bright sides of life"... hahaha.. ^___^ its not that easy to forget the man that makes you happy.. the man that you truly loved..but things happens and we've just have to accept, respect, forgive, forget and move on.. ^__^ right? ;-) but well, anyway... heheh


so, here comes the snow ^__^ its so lovely to look at it. It melts my heart. Wipe away my sadness and makes me thought like its still wonderful because we had given a chance to experience all this things in this world. Feel the sun in our skin in the summer time..same in spring, autumn and winter.. It always brings new hopes and challenges..

I went out and made this picture in my veranda.. I draw sun as new hopes, heart as love and star as faith.. three things that i think most important for me right now.. To have hopes that life was made for us to use in the right way...in a way were we thought is the right way to do. "Live life to the fullest".. To love all the people around us whose not getting tired to support, to care, and to love us in return..whose always be there in the times that we need them..and willing to give theire shoulder to lean on. "No man is an Island".. Have faith that there's no impossible in this world. Everything is possible if you have faith..mostly faith in our Almighty God. Keep on tyring.. Believe in the power of hope, love and faith ^__^ ......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment gives a huge smile in my heart ^__^