Saturday 14 November 2009

Hardest days in my life right now

Its weekend.. and this is the hardest part in my life right now. I remember all the happy moments that i had with him in the weekends. Its hard to be alone in this lonely weekends. Were i am missing the most wonderful man in my life. Everyday in my life, hes in my mind. Every night when its all dark i cried. I cant still let him go in my heart. Its not that easy.

The hardest part of loving someone is to know when to let go...and that's what i am feeling right now. I really have a hard feelings inside my heart.

I had dream about him last night. Seeing his eyes staring at me. Smilling at me. Those eyes with sparks. I really miss those eyes staring at me. I googled what does it means dreaming about your ex. And i think the meaning is true. That i still have feeling for him and we still have unfinished problems to solve or to talk about for me to totally move forward in my life. I find it true. Because we really dont have any personal break up. And maybe that is why i cant still move on. Because we need to talk. But what should i do if he doesn't want to talk or see me? I know and feel that he already moved on. And had forgotten already his feelings for me. I hope sooner or later, i will be able to move on and forget whatever feelings do i have for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment gives a huge smile in my heart ^__^