Saturday 7 November 2009

Shopping ^__^

Its Saturday today ^__^ and im a bit feeling sad o__O hahah.. I started my day really late. I woke up late and lay down in my bed for many hours before i got up. And i got a late breakfast. Well, actually, its Brunch (breakfast and lunch)..hahaha.. I went shopping and buy some food for this weekend. I went there using my bicycle ^__^ so, i got a little exercise too ^__^ After that shopping, I went out to meet my step sister in Oslo City. I arrived early than expected time. But well, she's late "filipino time" -__- (sigh) I must admit, i am also have this "filipino time" before.. But since that i am not in my country at all..i have to or must to be on the time, unless, i have a very important reason why am i late and so on.. by the way, i filipino time = late...hahaha.. that's a usual filipino expression though -__-

But well, while i am waiting for my step sister who was only about almost an hour late, I went window shopping until I realise that i have to buy a winter boots for myself..which was a bit expensive. But i must have a pair of winter boots because i dont have any now..i mean, i still have one pair but its too old. Dont want to use it anymore...my old winter boots want to resign now..hahaha..

So, i bought a pair and spend my money..hahah.. but i dont have any regrets buying it though. It makes me feel a bit happy. As i said im a bit sad today..and when i feel really sad, that's terribly bad o__O because i would really buy something that would makes me a bit happy. Even though its expensive. As long as i really like it...hahaha.. Had i told you that im a bit shopaholic?? Well, for a little bit more information about me, I am a shopaholic ^__^ I love jeans, shoes, bags, hats, eye shades, and not so much on topps..hahaha.. ^__^

And aside from being a bit sad today, I am also a bit irritated -__- with my step sister. Aside from coming really late, we also haven't talked that much. She just been with me not longer than 15mins. Imagine that???? o__O We've just met because she needs to gave me some stuffs from my mum. And also to gave her a jeans. We've just hug, talked a little bit, hug again then, left o__O

But anyway, the day was over. So, i came home really hungry. I planed to make spring rolls and rice for my dinner. But since i am a bit tired and really hungry I just ate a small pizza for "emergency"... hahaha .. But i might make some spring rolls for tomorrow instead ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment gives a huge smile in my heart ^__^