Wednesday 4 November 2009

Simply me..


I would like to tell you something about me ^__^ ... Well, its not really easy to be me compare to other girls out there. Im quiet different ^__^ everybody does. I am not "just" an ordinary girl to be exact. A little bit of weird and stranged. Like, some girls wants to have make-ups on..but not me. Even when i am attending parties and so on. I just really hate putting it. It makes my skin a little bit itchy and after some hours having it, i promise you, you will be able to see a big pimples in my face -__- not a trpical kind of girl...hahaha.. I also dont know how to swim -__- i will not be able to save my own life if ever i will be drowning..

I enjoyed reading books ^__^ eating, sleeping.. ZzzzZZzz walking, bicycling, shopping and so on.. I dont like to eat bell pepper BEFORE.. hmm.. i can tell you why I had changed my mind eating it.. are you ready?? ^___^

I had been depressed..depressed because broken hearted -__- in the whole weekend that i had been alone at home, being so sad, lonely, crying all the time and etc, i got hungry..hehe. I dont want to go out to buy my food or not in a mood to cook something for myself. Then, i found a box of pizza with a lot of bell pepper on it. I stared at the box for about maybe 5 minutes before i had decided whether i will eat it or not. But i dont have any choice at that moment but to put it in the oven and eat it afterwards..

So, the pizza was ready.. then, i started staring on it again 0__O and said "hmm..is this going to kill me if i will eat the whole pizza with red bell pepper on it?" i challenged myself and say again "if you will eat this, you want him back and you really love him, if not your really not worth his love" ... (hahaha that's proved how crazy, stranged and weird i am..isn't it?)

And then, believe me or not, it only took me almost 10minutes to eat the 1 whole pizza alone ^__^ that's really something..hahaha.. and take note, it has a lot of bell pepper on it -__- but it did not kill me though. But i actually dont remember how does it taste..hahah.. because as i said i was depressed. So, everything has no meaning for me ^__^

But now, im ok ^__^ living my life as wonderful as i can. But still not that much to love eating bell pepper. But at least, i found out that bell pepper wont kill me if i will eat it..hahah..

I am working as an Aupair and enjoying it ^__^ I love to be with other people. Learning some new things from them and etc. I like challenges new experiences. I like exploring things around me. I love snows ^__^ i know that's also weird.. most of the people here in Scandiniavian doesnt like snows..but i can understands them though. Because theire whole life was been in snows in the winter time. Not like me. I was born and lived in a very hot weather in the Philippines ^__^ so, everytime the winter coming, i am getting excited to play or to watch in it from my window or whenever i am sitting or standing. Its really great to see that the whole place was covered with the pure white snows ^__^

I have too much to say here..hahah.. I like letting other people know a different kind of person in me ^__^

I am looking forward to put or to write a brand new blogs here ^__^ puts some pictures to share it with you.. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment gives a huge smile in my heart ^__^