Tuesday 10 November 2009

Still the same -__-

Days continue to flies by..so fast. You cant even notice that its already time for dinner. Days goes by as people continue to grow. Days goes by and i cant still move on. Still doing the same thing over and over again. Thinking of him most of the time. Missing him terribly bad and so on.. But that's life, whether i like it or not..it has to move on and continue to reach the next day.

Hmm...dont want to be too sentimental again here.. i am just making myself even more missed him..

I got a present from my family here where I am working with ^__^ they've been to new york and came home this morning. I really like the simple present that i got from them. Its really cute and fragrance ;-) I received a ring made of blue small beads and with some crystals.. its really cute..


This is really cute, isn't it?? ^__^ i really love this one.. and its in my favorite colour too. I think i must find something to fit on this one.. maybe an earrings or a bracelet.. what do you think?? ^__^


And also this one.. Body lotion from Elizabeth Arden ^__^ i really love the smell of this one too.. hahaha.. and with the ring in my finger.. hehehe ^__^ I am really glad to received this two cute items from New York.. and very thankful too.. ^__^

At least, even in just some moments, i had forgotten about him.. Can't still stop myself from crying over him. I still loved him. Nothing compares to him.. really nothing..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment gives a huge smile in my heart ^__^