Thursday 5 November 2009

I knew a Girl



I saw a girl infront of the mirror. Staring at herself. Asking too many questions. Those black eyes are the most saddiest eyes i've ever seen in my whole life. Her face was dull. She looks miserable. I ask her "what's up girl? Cheer up and smile" but she cant really cheer and smile. She had a lot of thoughts running through her head. Too much pain running her heart. Too much sorrow and loneliness. Then she said "how would i cheer up knowing that the person who can do that was out of my life now. How would i smile if the only person who knows how to make me smile is also out of my life now" I cant barely answer her..because every words that coming out in her mouth was full of pain. I can feel it too. And i feel sorry for her. Suddenly, tears fell down her cheeks. Running like a stream of water. He hug herself and say "i love him so much. I miss him so much. Why is this always happening to me? Am i really a bad person? Why..why..why?? Its too much pain. I cant barely understood why do i have to suffer in this kind of pain. I had just loved him with all my heart and soul. Do i deserved this? I had nothing to do but to love him. So, why do i have to feel this over flowing pain in my heart?"

There's nothing wrong to loved someone else. Love has never been easy to each of us. You will never know how much you love someone until you get hurt. You will never know how important that someone until he/she leaves you. Some says, love is sacrifice. You have to sacrifice your happiness for him/her to be happy.

The girl i saw infront of the mirror was willing to sacrifice her happiness for his happiness. That is why she set him free. Even though its killing her. She had done anything and everything she can do to keep this man back in her life. But life loves to play. I dont blame her. That only shows how much she loved him. But too much is enough. Too much is painful. She once again told to herself infront of the mirror "be strong. Its only one of those challenges that you can have. It will make you even more stronger as the days goes by. Have faith. Have hopes. Its not the end of the world. Never regret something, but learn from it. Everything happens for a reason" She wiped away her tears. But its still running down her face. Then she said again "i dont want to feel this pain again. Its too much."

You have to accept, respect, forgive, forget and move on.... that's the rule of pain in love life..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment gives a huge smile in my heart ^__^