Friday 6 November 2009

A tiring day -__-

I started my day with a cup coffee and a slice of bread. Most of us start our day with a hot cup of coffee same as me ^__^ but its not my routine every morning though. I just need to have a strong cup of coffee to wipe away my tiredness. I haven't got enough sleep last night. I slept before 3am and woke up before 6.30am. That's really a very small sleep. But that's ok. I get used to it. I can always take a nap in the aftenoon after my job. But not this day. Im awake until now. And not feeling any tired. But my stomach was full.. hahaha.. I ate a lot of waffles for dinner ^__^
Waffles and a glass of orange juice...mmmm... yummy.. hehehe.. while listening to Rnb musics ^__^ I like to eat at my kitchen where I can see my favorite view from the veranda. Well, its not really a special view. But at least, i have something to look at.

That's the veranda from where i am sitting while eating my waffles, drinking orange juice and listening to RnB musics ^__^ I can only see the cars and busses running from the street. And the roof top from our neighbors. And also some lovely trees..

Trees are like human. There's a time where you will see them almost dying. No leaves. Wondering if they are breathing. Wondering if they can still survive from the very cold weather. Leaves are slowly falling down from the branches and so on.. Human are the same. They were sometimes feeling dying. That slowly taken theire breath away. Because of some unresolve problems. Because they were broken hearted (
like me)..hehehehe... But they can still survive after the long dark rainy days. In every rains that will fall from the sky, there's always a wonderful rainbow afterwards ^__^ So, never give up like trees does. Be strong. We must learn not to give up, instead learn how to accept that this is the part of our life ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment gives a huge smile in my heart ^__^